Every other month my team, the Stamp Ladies does a card swap. This past month the theme was washi tape. We all love that cute tape but wanted some new ideas on how to use it. Here's what I came up with.
I used the yellow and white gingham tape from the Gingham Garden Washi tape to cover a piece of card stock. I tried to match up the print so it would look like a solid piece of paper instead of strips of tape. Once the piece was covered I cut out the flower using the Fun FLower Bigz die. This was not difficult but I am glad that the tape is forgiving and repositionable.
I also used the gray stripe from the Epic Day Washi tape to create a border. Here's all of the supplies I used.
- A Dozen Thoughts Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Gray 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
- Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
- Epic Day This And That Designer Washi Tape
- Fun Flowers Bigz L Die
- Label Card Thinlits Die
- Boho Blossoms Punch
What's your favorite way to use washi tape?