Sounds like I want to challenge you to a duel! Actually I want to challeng you to participate in a challenge. Did you know that Craft Project Central has a monthly challenge? It is called the Creating Pretty Cards Challenge.
Here's the sketch.
Here are some guidelines to help you with this challenge.
- Share cards related to each month’s card challenge using Stampin’ Up! supplies only.
- Post the card to your blog or other online forum (e.g. Splitcoaststampers).
- When posting the card to your blog or other online forum consider using as a keyword CPCX, with the X representing the card challenge number. E.g. For this our second challenge it would be CPC2.
- Use the link tool below to link to your card (not just your blog, please).
- Leave comments for those that share their card creations!
- Try to advertise with your creations.
- Use non-Stampin’ Up! supplies, stamp sets, ribbon, accessories, etc. on your creations.
Craft Project Central reserves the right to remove submissions that don’t meet the above criteria, but they don’t want to have to do that, so please do the do’s!
Each week the project designers will pick their top two favorites. At the end of the month we’ll choose a random winner from our eight favorites, and the winner will receive a $50 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree!!
Pretty sweet huh? I am going to work on a card to enter so come join in the fun and submit an entry too!
Remember to go to this post and leave me a comment for a chance to win a free month of Craft Project Central Iwill draw a name on Thursday evening and that person will win a subscription to Craft Project Central for the month of August! You can also go to my Facebook page and leave a comment there to be included in the drawing.