You know I love a bumpy and lumpy card but once in a while it is such a good feeling to be able to put just one stamp on a card and send it on its way. Yes, it really is the little things. Today's card is one that fits that description. It all started when I got an email from Sherry asking me about this card. I wrote her back with some measurements and thanked her for stopping by my blog. Something bothered me about what I sent her so this morning I decided to make the card using the information I emailed and you know what? I gave her bad information!! I have since emailed her the correct information but I feel badly.
Here's what you need to know:
1. Cut a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base out of Whisper White cs.
2. Cut a Basic Black cs layer 4" x 5-1/4"
3. Cut a Whisper White cs layer 3-3/4" x 4-3/4" .
4. Randomly stamp the Flowering Flourishes stamp in Black ink.
5. Cut this piece into 1-3/16"inch strips ( 1-3/16" x 4 = 4-3/4") I know 1-3/16" is a crazy measurement! Just cut between 1-1/8" and 1-1/4"
6. Keep the strips in the order you cut themwhich will make re-assembly easier.
7. Layer the strips on the Basic Black piece of cs leaving a strip of black showing between each strip.
I like this card a lot and am using it for my thank you cards for my online orders.
I will leave you with this variation. Have a wonderful weekend and if you have any questions or need to order any supplies let me know.