Every month at Craft Project Central there is a sketch challenge. What is so great about this challenge is that for every 10 entries received to the challenge a one month gift subscription will be given away to a lucky participant. Here's the sketch which was designed by Regina.
Here's the card I made using this fun sketch.
I stayed pretty faithful to the sketch except I turned it to be a landscape card. Here's a list of the supplies I used.
- Be Merry Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Tags 4 You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Season Of Style Designer Series Paper
- Bracket Label Punch
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
- Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details
I would encourage you to submit a card to the CPC30 Creating Pretty Card Challenge. Here is the link to all the information about the challenge . Submit your creations and you just might win a free month of tutorials , wouldn't that be a sweet deal?