Welcome to another Fun Fold s Friday! Today I made a Z fold card using the Remembering Christmas stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog.
I am sure you are thinking what's so fun about this fold, it looks like just a regular card. Hold on the fun part is coming.
Now you can see a glimpse of the fun fold to come.
Can you see the Z? I think most times when we think about a Z fold card we think of it being a landscape card, which is why I wanted to change it up a little and made it a portrait style card.
To make this card start with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base and score it at 4-1/4" and 6-3/8". My card opens fron the right side just to change things up a little more.
Here are the supplies i used to make this card:
- Remembering Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad
- Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad
- Midnight Muse 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Champagne Glimmer Paper
- Red Glimmer Paper
- Warmth Wonder Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Large Oval Punch
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
- Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
I also used the sentiment from the November My Paper Pumpkin and a retired oval punch.
Hope you find some time to do something creative this weekend, maybe even make a Z fold card! Have a great one and remember to check out the Clearance Rack there are still lots of fabulous and fun deals to be found!