Yes, it is time for Fun Fold Friday! I received questions about how I made this card. I thought this would be perfect to share with you on Fun Fold Friday.
So, are you ready? Here we go! This is the version we will be making today.
1. Start with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Basic Black card stock, scored at 4-1/4" (just your regular card base)
2. Use your Stampin' Trimmer and start at the fold of your card base and measure in 1-1/4". You are going to cut to the edge only on the front panel. Repeat on the other side of the front panel. It will look like this.
Looks like arms in the "stick em up position".
3. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock 4" x 4". Adhere it to the inside of the card and then glue down the arms. It will look like this.
5. Cut two 1" x 4" strips from the Modern Medley DSP and attach them to the arms that are glued down. Cut two 1-7/8" x 2-3/4" pieces from the Modern Medley DSP and attach it to the 2 sections of the middle panel.
6. Cut, color and assemble the flower for the front of the card. Wrap the ribbon around the lower panel and attach the flower to the side opposite of the ribbon knot. Take care not to apply any adhesive above the score line in the middle panel. If you do, the middle panel will not be able to bend.
7. Punch out a heart using the small heart punch and attach it to the banner with a Stampin' Dimensional. This will act as your stopper for your easel. Attach the banner to the card. You are done!
Thanks for stopping by for another Fun Fold Friday! If there is a fun fold you would like me to feature leave me a comment. Hopefully I will know it and can share it.