Are you ready for a Spook-tacular good time? Well you are in luck! The Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop is ready to go!
I may have gotten carried away. The Holiday catalog is full of fun stamps, paper and accessories perfect for Halloween. I just couldn't resist.
Here's a list of the fun things I used on this card.
- Halloween Street Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Merry Everything Clear-Mount Bundle 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker 
- Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Motlley Monsters Designer Series Paper 
- Medium Window Sheets 
- Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies 
- Little Letters Thinlits Die 
- Fun Fall Framelits Dies 
- Basic Black Baker's Twine 
- Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder 
I also used a lot of googly eyes! There's just something about Halloween that demands lots of googly eye usage.
If you would like all the measurements to make your own spooky card go here. Be sure to share with me your spooky creation!
Now you can be on your way to see what France's has in store for you! It is definitely spook-tacular!
If you have just come from France's blog then your next stop is BJ's blog! She's got something spook-tacular for you too!