One of my favorite looks is glitter! How about you? Here's a card we did in a recent Christmas card class.
I stamped the pine branch and cones and then inked it all over with VersaMark ink. I poured Iridescent Ice embossing powder over the entire image and then heat set it. The end result is a beautiful glittery image.
It is so difficult to capture the glittery goodness but I hope the picture helps you to imagine it.
- Ornamental Pine Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Versamark Pad 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack 
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies 
- Cards Labels Project Life Framelits Dies 
- Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder 
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon 
There is a new photopolymer Christmas set called Gentle Peace and it is beautiful.
There are 4 stamps in this set. Wouldn't this be gorgeous stamped on vellum?