The Curvy Keepsake thinlit die in the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog is one amazing die. Just do a search and you will find all kinds of incredible ideas this die has inspired. It is most impressive. My little share today is just a sweet little box and I hope you like it.
My Sunday Stampers will be making this and I hope they will like it. Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!
The Weekly Deals just keep on getting better and better. I love the variety in this week's offering.
One of my favorite looks is glitter! How about you? Here's a card we did in a recent Christmas card class.
I stamped the pine branch and cones and then inked it all over with VersaMark ink. I poured Iridescent Ice embossing powder over the entire image and then heat set it. The end result is a beautiful glittery image.
It is so difficult to capture the glittery goodness but I hope the picture helps you to imagine it.
- Ornamental Pine Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Versamark Pad 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack 
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies 
- Cards Labels Project Life Framelits Dies 
- Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder 
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon 
There is a new photopolymer Christmas set called Gentle Peace and it is beautiful.
There are 4 stamps in this set. Wouldn't this be gorgeous stamped on vellum?
It is time for the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop! The theme for the month is Thankful/Grateful.
So many things to be thankful for and I want you to know that I am thankful for you. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and supporting me and my business.
I hope you are not getting tired of seeing this card style, I cannot seem to stop making it. I shared a tutorial on this card style on this Fun Fold Friday post.
Here's what it looks like when you pull out the insert from the DSP base/wrap. I know it seems too early to be thinking about Thanksgiving.
Time to head on over to Frenchie's blog. I know she has something super cute and fun to share with you.
If you have just come from Frenchie's blog then you need to head to BJ's blog. She has more awesome eye candy for you!
Did you see that the Mosaic punch is on the Weekly Deal? Here are some ideas using the punch from posts past.
The layer around the sentiment was also made using the Mosaic punch.
Here's the link to the post that featured this card and how I made the layer around the sentiment.
More information about this card cn be found here.
Remember the Mosaic punch is on the Weekly Deal which expires on Monday, October 13th.
It is time for another fun fold friday! I know this is long overdue. I received this fun fold idea in a swap and unfortunately I cannot find the original card. I know I put it somewhere safe. Here's my take on this fun fold.
1. Cut a 4" x 12 piece of DSP(designer series paper). The original card was 4-1/4" x 12". I chose to make it a little smaller so I could get 3 card bases from one sheet of DSP.
2. Score at 3-1/4" and 8-3/4". Make a pencil mark at 2" along the 4" side. Make a diagonal cut from the 2" pencil mark to the edge of the fold. Repeat on the other side and the other end.(see picture below)
3. Fold on the score lines. Apply a little adhesive to one of the points. Fold and secure over the other end. The point will overlap and lay flat. I decorated the front of my card using the sentiment from Work of Art and the images from Bloom with Hope and Stippled Blossom. The card stock pieces measure 3" x 3-1/2 "(Cherry Cobbler cs) and 2-3/4" x 3-1/4" (Whisper White cs). The flower was colored in with Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities.
4. The inner card pieces measure 4" x a smidge less than 5-1/2" (Basic Black), 3-3/4" x 5-1/4"(Cherry Cobbler) and 3-5/8" x 5-1/8" (Whisper White).
Hope you enjoyed this Fun Fold Friday! Remember you have just a few more days to take advantage of the great deals on both the Weekly Deal and the Stamp, Stock and Save promotion. Here are links to the Weekly Deal and the Stamp, Stock and Save promotion. Don't miss out on these fabulous deals!