I know I said I was moving on from the Indescribable Gift stamp set but I was in the mood to color and decided it was the set to use.
I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink down the side of the card and I even like the image without any color.
Right now I seem to be making all of my cards 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2". This fold gives me a little more flexibility when i don't know what the finished card is going to look like, which seems to be most of the time.
I don't always decorate the inside of my cards but I always like it when I do. I colored and fussy cut one of the little bunches of buds, stamped a little strip of the floral image in Tuxedo Black ink and layered it on a strip of black card stock.
- Indescribable Gift Clear Stamp Set 
- Lotus Blossom Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Cherry Cobbler Assortment 
- Wild Wasabi Assortment Stampin' Blendabilities Markers 
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Skin Tone Assortment 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- 1-1/4" Circle Scallop Punch 
- 1" Circle Punch 
- Gold Glitz Dazzling Details 
If you would like to order any of the products I used to make this card just click on the item above and you will be taken to my online store. Remember during Sale-A-Bration (January 6-March 31) you can choose one free SAB product with every $50 you spend(before tax and shipping).
Be sure to stamp your envelope while you are at it! Share a little beauty with the post office!