Right about now you must be thinking does she have any other sets? Believe me I do! I just love this stamp set and I have these new Stampin Blendabilities colors and well I just didn't want to stop coloring. I promise that the next samples I share will use a set other than Indescribable Gift.
I used the new Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Blendabilities. They are shown in the Occasions catalog on page 32 (bottom right). There are 4 new sets of Blendabilities; Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi. Yes, they are a must have.
Once I was done coloring the image I inked the entire image with VersaMark ink and then covered it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder and set it with the heat gun. I used the same technique in this card.
- Indescribable Gift Clear Stamp Set 
- Painted Petals Clear Stamp Set 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Versamark Pad 
- Soft Sky Assortment Stampin' Blendabilities Markers 
- Wild Wasabi Assortment Stampin' Blendabilities Markers 
- Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker 
- Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder 
- Soft Sky 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon 
That is it for right now. I need to put away my Indescribable Gift stamp set for a few days and share some of the other things I have been making with the fabulous new products in the Occasions catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog. If you do not already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like your own copies of the Occasions and/or Sale-A-Bration catalog be sure to let me know and I will get them out to you.