I have received lots of questions about how to make this card, so today we are going to make it together.
You will need:
Card Base: 4-1/4" x 7-1/4" and 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" (bottom piece). Score the larger piece at 5-1/2".
DSP: 1-3/4" x 4" and 2-1/4" x 4" (I used 2 different patterns from the Pretty Petals DSP stack)
Inside of the card: 4" x 5-1/4"
Front panel: 2-1/4" x 3 -3/4"(same color as the card base), 2" x 3-1/2"(same as the inside of the card)
1. Attach the DSP to the top and bottom pieces.
2. Stamp the flowers on the 2" x 3-1/2" piece. Wrap a ribbon around and tie a knot. Layer on the 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" piece.
3. Position the bottom piece (2-1/2" x 4-1/4") on the card base. Take care to line up the edges. Put Stampin' Dimensionals on the 4 corners of the stamped piece and attach it to the top of the card and the bottom. This is what holds the card together.
4. Using a pencil lightly mark the area you will stamp the sentiment. You can see where I marked it in the photo above. This will help you to know where to stamp.
5. Stamp the sentiment. Erase the pencil marks and you are done.
I hope this will help you make your own card. I made another sample of this style of card and will post it on my Facebook page. I hope this tutorial helps and if you make one send me a link so I can see what you made!