Stamps: Sky’s the Limit and Going Global
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo (4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”), Soft Sky (4” x 5-1/4”) and Whisper White (4” x 5-1/4” and 2” x 3”)
Big Shot: World Traveler folder and Circles Collection Framelits
Adhesive: SnaiAdhesive, Stampin’Dimensional
Misc: 2 pennies
- Using circle die #7(SU! Circles Collection with 1 being the smallest) cut a circle as pictured above out of the Soft Sky card stock. Set aside the Soft Sky circle you just cut(you will use this piece in step 2). Stamp “the Sky is the Limit” in Island Indigo ink. Using the World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing folder emboss the Soft Sky card stock.
- Stamp the world image in Island Indigo ink on the cut out Soft Sky circle. Using circle die #5 (SU! Circles Collection with 1 being the smallest) cut out the world image.
- Attach the larger Soft Sky piece to the Island Indigo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Do not place any dimensionals within a 1/4” of the circles edge. Place dimensionals in the center of the stamped world image and attach it as shown above. Again it is important that you leave a dimensional free 1/4” border.
- Stamp the plane on the 2” x 3” piece of Whisper White cs and cut out.
- Place a dimensional between the 2 pennies. Attach the plane to the top of one of the pennies with a dimensional.
- Slide the bottom penny between the track that is formed between the world and the larger Soft Sky piece.
If your plane doesn't fly check to see if your dimesionals are too close to the track. Also, the more you make the plane fly the better and smoother it moves.
If you need any supplies to make your card please click on any of the images above and it will take you to my online store. Thank you and I hope you enjoy making your own card!