On Wednesday I posted this card and promised to post a tutorial. Well here it is! Okay maybe not exactly the same card but the fold is the same.
- Cut a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of card stock and score it at 5-1/2
- Cut a diagonal from one corner to the fold line. See the photo below.
3. Cut a 4-1/4" x 6" piece of card stock and with the 6" side at the top, score at 1/2".
4. Cut a diagonal starting at the 1/2" score line. (see photo below)
5. Cut away part of the top of the 1/2"seam. This will hide some of the seam when you join the two pieces together. (see photo below)
6. Apply Tear and Tape or Tombow Liquid Glue to the 1/2" seam and attach it to the other piece.
7. Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of DSP(patterned paper). Cut it on the diagonal. Repeat with a coordinating pattern of DSP. Attach it to the outside of the 2 flaps (triangle pieces). You can use the 2 remaining pieces on another criss cross card.
8. Use a thin line of glue along the edge of the flap and fold to adhere to the center piece. Repeat on the other flap.
Cut a piece of card stock 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" (base). Cut a layer 4" x 5-1/4" and adhere to the base to create a card insert. Y0u may need to fiddle a little with these measurements depending on how close to the edge you glued the flaps down. Now you can decorate the front and insert!
Let me know if there is anything that is confusing and I will try and help. Thank you for stopping by and if you need any supplies to make your own criss cross card please let me know or go to my online store. Thank you!