Here's a quick card using the Hometown Greetings Edgelits.
- Stamps: Christmas Quilt144793
- 144623 Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper (4” x 5-1/4”)
- 140272 Whisper White Thick Cardstock (4-1/4" x 11" card base, 3-3/4" x 4")
- 121790 Red Glimmer Paper scrap
- Ink: 132708 Memento Tuxedo Black pad
- Other: 143263 Big Shot, 144671 Hometown Greetings Edgelit Dies, 137547 Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Dies (heart die), 144213 3/8” Metallic Edge Silver Ribbon,104332 SNAIL Permanent Adhesive, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Wrap the 3/8” Metallic Edge Silver ribbon around Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper and tie a bow. Attach the Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper to the folded 4-1/4" x 11" Whisper White Thick card stock.
- Place the Hometown Greetings Edgelit Die on the 3-3/4” x 4” piece of Whisper White card stock. Align the die so the tip of the church steeple is near the top edge of the paper. Run it through the Big Shot.
- Stamp “peace” in black ink on the snow bank. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the die cut to the card base.
- Use the heart die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit dies to cut a heart from the scrap of Red Glimmer paper. Attach the heart to the card using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Need a Holiday Mini catalog? Contact me and I would be happy to send you one!