At long last I have a tutorial for the pocket/envelope card I shared on this post. Let me first show you the card we will be making together.
- Cut a piece of Marina Mist cs 4-1/4" x 11" and score it at 5-1/2". Cut on the diagonal from the top of the score line to the bottom corner.
- Cut a piece of Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP 4-5/8" x 6". Cut on the diagonal and score along one side at 1/2".
Fold on the score line and snip off the piece of DSP that extends over the edge of the diagonal.
- Apply Tear and Tape to the edge of the DSP and secure it to the edge of the Marina Mist cs. Place a strip of Tear and Tape along the bottom edge of the Marina Mist cs.
- Fold the Marina Mist cs over the Tear and Tape. Place a strip of Tear and Tape along the bottom edge of the inside of the Sweet Soiree DSP. Secure the DSP down over the Marina Mist cs. You now have the pocket for your card.
- Cut a 3-7/8" x 5-3/8" Marina Mist cs piece and a 3-3/4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White piece for the inside card.
- Decorate the front of the pocket. If you are wondering, I cut out the cake from one of the papers in the Sweet Soiree DSP.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment. This is a fun card to make and to show off some of the beautiful Designer Series Paper that Stampin' Up! has to offer.