Welcome to the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop! We have some special sneak peek projects featuring the 2019 Stampin' Up! Occasion catalog to share with you! It was very difficult trying to decide what products to use to share with you. The 2019 Occasions catalog is a great one and my list is very long.
Finally, I decided to share with you this card using the Needle & Thread bundle. I am not very talented when it comes to needle crafts but with this stamp set I can create projects that look hand embroidered.
This stamp set has fabulous images and great sentiments. You know I love it when it all comes in one set. The Framelits are also very special in this bundles. There is one die that just creates a beautiful design with little holes. You can see I used it behind the flower images. Let's be honest this really sold me on the set. I love that die and it just adds so much to a project. I also had to buy this bundle because it coordinates with the Pretty Label punch. There is a framelit that creates stitching lines that line up with the Pretty Label punch. I love the crossover and coordination between products in the Seasonal catalogs and the Annual catalog.
There is a lot to see on the hop so be sure to check out what everyone has created.
Stamper's Dozen December 2018 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamping In My Flops
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Jodi Reinert – Stamp with Jodi
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- BJ Peters – Stampin' BJ
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather “Bee” Stampin’
Next week I will be mailing out the 2019 Occasions and the Sale-A-Bration catalogs. If you are not currently working with a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to receive the catalogs, let me know and I will send them to you.