Tags, Tags, Tags & From My Heart Specialty DSP
January 15, 2020
I am back with another card using the beautiful From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Choose 3 designs from the From My Heart Specialty DSP and cut a 1-1/4" x 4" strip of each design
- Layer and adhere them to at 4" x 5-1/4" piece Flirty Flamingo CS
- Attach a Real Red heart doily
- Stamp in Flirty Flamingo ink the tag from Tags, Tags, Tags (this is a carryover item and still available for purchase). Cut out the tag using the Trio Tag die
- Run the Real Red ribbon through the holes in the tag and around the card and tie a bow.
- Layer on to a Real Red card base 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
- Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cs and attach it to the inside of the card.
- Cut a 1/2" x 4" piece of From My Heart Specialty DSP to inside of the card.
This pack of paper is so cute! It is hard to choose what pattern to use, I love them all. I have one more card coming up on Friday that uses this paper. Have I convinced you that you just might need to order it?
Thanks so much for stopping by today! All of the products I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The Host Code for January is FTCKVA4N. When you place a Stampin' Up!® order using this code I will send you a project tutorial. If your order is $60 or more I will also send you a package of Champagne Rhinestones as a thank you gift. This gift will be sent in early February.
Please do NOT use the host code if your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping). You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive a project tutorial and a gift from me.