Welcome to the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop! This month we are sharing projects celebrating Sale-A-Bration. What is Sale-A-Bration? Sale-A-Bration is a Stampin' Up!® promotion for the months January thru March. In the US, when you place a $50 order (before shipping and tax) you can choose a gift from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
On my card today I am using 2 Sale-A-Bration choices, Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, Part of My Story stamp set, and the adorable otter from the Hey Love stamp set in the Occasions catalog.
Don't you think the Hey Love otter and the part of My Story were made for each other? The otter looks like he is thinking about someone he cares about. The otter was simply colored using Stampin' Blends. The black and white check paper is one of my very favorite designs in the Botanical Butterfly DSP. The genius thing about this pack of paper is that one side has beautiful butterfly designs and the other side black and white designs.
I used the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment. I used the hinge step technique. I positioned the stamp on the Stamparatus, inked and stamped and then moved the plate to the next step on the hinge and repeated. It is one of many cool techniques you can do using the Stamparatus.
Here's a look at the inside of the card.
I used another sentiment from the Sale-A-Bration set, Party of My Story. I love how it coordinates so well with the sentiment on the front of the card.
Here is a list of all the stops on the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop.
Stamper's Dozen January 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stampin’ In My Flops
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Jodi Reinert – Stamp with Jodi
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released