Welcome to the 5 year anniversary of the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop! I thought it would be fun to share some highlights from the past 5 years. I went through and picked out a few of my favorite projects I shared on the blog hop as well as something new. Here we go!
Back in March 2014, I made this bag and it still brings a smile to my face when I see it.
In March 2015 I posted this canvas for the blog hop's theme of Home Decor.
In 2017 it was this card.
Finally for 2018 I chose this card as a favorite.
It was fun to look back. Now it is time to share what I made for this month. Since it is the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop's birthday I made a birthday card.
This is a little sneak peek of a new set of framelits called Call Me Cupcake that will be available for purchase March 1, This new set of framelits coordinates with the Sale-A-Bration set, Hello Cupcake. In this sample I cut out the frosting, the flowers, and the candles with the framelits. The bright and happy Designer Series Paper is from the How Sweet It Is DSP pack.
Here is a list of all the fabulous blogs on this month's hop!
Stamper's Dozen February 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stampin’ In My Flops
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Jodi Reinert – Stamp with Jodi
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
I look forward to more hops with the Stamper's Dozen hoppers. I know we have a lot of fun themes coming up so be sure to check back on the 15th of every month!