The Painted Season Designer Series Paper is one of my favorites! Every design is great but I think this one might be my favorite.
Here's how to make this card.
Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set (Occasions catalog page 16)
Early Espresso ink pad
Early Espresso card stock 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2", 3-3/4" x 4", scrap piece for labels
Poppy Parade card stock 4" x 5-1/4"
Whisper White card stock (inside of card) 4" x 5-1/4", scrap piece for labels
Painted Seasons DSP 3-3/8" x 4" cut into three 1-1/8" x 4" strips, 1/2" x 4" strip (optional)
Labels from the SAB Coordination Lily Framelit dies
Poppy Parade 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon
- Evenly space and adhere the DSP on the 3-3/4" x 4" Early Espresso card stock.
- Adhere the panel to the Poppy Parade card stock.
- Wrap the Poppy Parade ribbon around the bottom of the panel and tie a bow
- Stamp the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthday set in Early Espresso ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Cut out the sentiment using the small label in the Lily Framelit dies and the large label in Early Espresso card stock. Using dimensionals attach them to the card. Attach 2 gold Metallic Pearls.
- Adhere the Whisper White card stock to the inside of the card. Attach the strip of Painted Season DSP if desired.
This quick and easy card is a great way to show off the beauty of the Painted Season DSP (Designer Series Paper). The Painted Season DSP is available as part of a Level 2 (FREE with a $100 order) Sale-A-Bration bundle which includes the Painted Season stamp set and the Painted Season DSP. You can also get an extra pack of the Painted Season DSP with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration.
March is the last month of Sale-A-Bration so be sure to contact me to place an order or you can also order through my online store. You can click on the pictures below and it will take you to my store. You don't want to miss out on all the fabulous Sale-A-Bration products!