You know I love stripes and florals! The Festive Friday Challenge of Armed Forces Day and/or Stripes was a perfect one for me to use stripes and florals in a red, white and blue theme!
This is a quick and easy card to make and is a template that can be used for lots of different kinds of cards. Here are all the details on how to make this card.
140272 Thick Whisper White card stock 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
102482 Real Red card stock 1-7/8" x 5-1/2" & 2" x 5-1/4" (flowers)
146967 Neutrals 6" x 6" DSP 1-3/4" x 5-1/2"
146957 Sparkle Glimmer Paper 2" x 3-3/4"
144106 Multipurpose Adhesive sheets 2" x 3-3/4"
- Adhere the Night of Navy striped paper from the Neutrals 6" x 6" DSP pack on to the Real Red strip using SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere the Real Red layer on to the card base using SNAIL adhesive.
- Remove one of the protective layers from the Multipurpose Adhesive sheets and adhere it to the back of the Sparkle Glimmer paper.
- Cut out " amazing" using the die from the Celebrate You dies.
- Remove the Multipurpose Adhesive sheet backing from the "amazing" and adhere it to the front of the card.
- Cut three 1/2" x 1/2" squares from the remaining Sparkle Glimmer paper. Use the flower from the Support Ribbon dies and cut out the center circle of the flower from the 1/2" x 1/2" Sparkle Glimmer paper. Repeat 2 more times.
- Cut 3 Real Red flowers.
- Place 3 Stampin' Dimensionals on the striped strip where you want the flowers to be placed. Remove the top protective piece from the dimensional and place a Real Red flower over it. Take care to center the flower so the dimensional doesn't show.
- Adhere the Sparkle Glimmer dots you cut out in the flower centers.
I hope you will join in the challenge and add your project to the Festive Friday Challenge #FF0033! I would love to see what you create using the theme/s.