Welcome to the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop! We are hopping and sharing projects using new products from the 2019-20 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalog.
It was hard to decide what to share with you. There are so many beautiful new things in new catalog. I decided I would highlight a new In Color, Rococo Rose, a new bundle, Daisy Lane, and a new die, Tasteful Backgrounds.
When I first saw the Tasteful Background dies I was intrigued and knew I would be ordering it. I love the peekaboo effect these dies offer. This die is about 3-7/8" long. I wanted to extend the design so after I ran it through the die cutting machine once I fit the die back and ran it through the machine again extending the design by 2 scallops.
I layered some Sparkle Glimmer paper behind the design for some additional shine.
I am loving the new In Color, Rococo Rose. I haven't played with the new In Colors enough and really need to do so. Rococo Rose paired with Old Olive just makes me happy.
Be sure to check out the rest of the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop.
Stamper's Dozen June 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stampin’ In My Flops
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ