Thanks for stopping by for the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop! This month we are hopping a week later than usual. Our theme this month is Color Your World.
I decided to use the beautiful Band Together bundle for my project. I realize my card is not the most colorful one I could have made but it is one that uses a coloring technique that I am having a lot of fun with. I am terrible with the names of techniques (and folds) so let me just tell you how to do it instead.
Stamp your image using VersaMark ink on colored cardstock. I used Crumb Cake card stock. Color in the petals with a Chalk Marker. In the past I have used watercolor pencils to color the image but I thought I would try coloring with Stampin' Blends and it works too! I used Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, and Flirty Flamingo Blends to do the coloring.
I also used the new Scripty 3-D folder to emboss the front of the card. This is another must have embossing folder. It adds just a little bit of interest and texture just like the Subtle folder. All the rest of the die cuts and label are part of the Band Together bundle.
Here's the list of the other stops on the Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop. Enjoy!
Stamper's Dozen July 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Remember July Bonus Days!