It is time for another Festive Friday Challenge! What festivity are we highlighting this time?
I chose to use the Watercolor theme.
Here's how I made this card.
1. Rub the Embossing Buddy over piece of 5" x 8" Shimmery White card stock
2. Stamp the outline rose in VersaMark. Repeat 2 more times. Sprinkle White Embossing powder over the image and shake off any excess. Heat emboss. Stamp and heat emboss 3 outline leaves.
3. Water color the rose using an Aqua Painter, Rococo Rose and Blushing Bride ink. Set aside to dry. When dry, use the Wild Rose dies to cut out the roses.
4. Water color the leaves using an Aqua Painter and Mossy Meadow ink. When dry, use the Wild Rose die to cut out the leaves.
5, Create a light water color wash using an Aqua Painter and Coastal Cabana ink.
6. Flick the Aqua painter to create colored drops. Flick and/or drip Clear Wink of Stella for even more shine.
7. Adhere the roses and leaves on the Shimmery White CS using dimensionals. Layer on to a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Coastal Cabana cs and then on to a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Thick Whisper White CS.
8. Stamp "hello" in Bermuda Bay ink.
I hope you will join in the challenge. You can go to the Festive Friday blog for all the details and be sure to check out what the other members of the design team created.