It is time for the Festive Friday Challenge #FF0041!
One of the cool things about the Festive Friday Challenge is that you have a choice of which theme to use. You can use either or both for your challenge entry. I chose Metallic.
You have probably figured it out that this is also a Holiday catalog sneak peek post. The upcoming Stampin' Up!® Holiday Catalog(debuts September 4) is full of beautiful stamps, paper, dies, punches and embellishments. Many of the Designer Series Papers have metallic foil accents. The Feels Like Frost Specialty Paper has gorgeous photographic images on one side and silver foil designs on the other. The only bad thing about this paper is choosing which side to use.
Here's how I made this card
1. Card Base-Cut Thick Whisper White card stock 4-1/4" x 11" , scored at 5-1/2"
2. Layer-4" x 5-1/4" Feels Like Frost DSP. Adhere to the front of the Whisper White card base.
3. Frame-4-1/4" x 5" Silver foil. Die cut using the Frosted Frames dies. Attach to the Feels Like Frost DSP.
4. Basic Black Layer- 2-3/4" x 3". Die cut using the Frosted Frames dies
5. Rub the Basic Black card stock with the Embossing Buddy.Stamp sentiment from the Frosted Foliage stamp set in Silvery Shimmer Delicata Metallic ink and sprinkle with Silver embossing powder. Heat emboss using the Heat Tool.
6. Attach the Basic Black labet to the Silver frame using Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Cut snowflakes using the Frosted Frames dies from a scrap piece of Silver Foil. Attach to the corners of the Basic Black label. Attach rhinestones to the corners of the label.
I hope you will join in the fun of the Festive Friday Challenge #FF0041. I would love to see your project in the Festive Friday gallery.