A Quick Card Stand Tutorial
January 08, 2020
I have had questions about how to make the stand I showed with my calendar.
I do not know who to give credit to for the stand. I had a sample of the stand in my files.
- Start with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card stock. The ones I made for the calendars were made using Stampin' Up! Basic Black card stock
- Score in half at 2-3/4"
- Draw a diagonal line from the fold line to the lower right hand corner.
- Measure 3/4" up from the bottom and draw a line from the edge to the diagonal line
- Draw a line from the 3/4" mark to the diagonal line 1/2" up from the corner.
- Now cut from the top of the diagonal line stopping at the 1/2" marking.
- Cut along the short diagonal line from the 3/4" marking to the 1/2" mark.
Hope you found this helpful.