Have you checked out the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)? It is a beautiful pack of paper and I couldn't resist it. I love the color combination of Real Red and Flirty Flamingo. It looks so fresh and happy.
There is no stamping on this card just the beautiful paper and die cuts.
Here's what I used to make this card
- 4-1/4" x 11" Thick Whisper White CS scored at 5-1/2"
- 4" x 5-1/4" Real Red CS
- 3-3/4" x 5" From My Heart DSP, 1/2" x 4-1/4"
- 3-1/4' x 4-1/4" Whisper White card stock cut using the largest scalloped stitched rectangle
- 7 hearts cut using the Stitched Be Mine dies using the From My Heart DSP
- 2" x 3-3/4" Red Glimmer paper cut using the Parisian die
- 3 From My Heart Faceted Gems
- Adhere the Real Red CS to the card base.
- Adhere the 3-3/4" x 5" piece of DSP to the Real Red CS.
- Adhere the Scallop rectangle.
- Adhere the hearts to the Scallop rectangle using Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere "Amour" using pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Glue on the gems to the hearts
- Adhere the 1/2" x 4-1/4" strip of DSP to the inside of the card. Adhere the remaining heart.
This is a quick and easy card to make. The beautiful From My Heart DSP does all the hard work for you. Here's a short video that will show you all the beautiful patterns in the From My Heart Specialty DSP>
There are so many beautiful coordinating products in the From My Heart Suite.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! All of the products I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The Host Code for January is FTCKVA4N. When you place a Stampin' Up!® order using this code I will send you a project tutorial. If your order is $60 or more I will also send you a package of Champagne Rhinestones as a thank you gift. This gift will be sent in early February.
Please do NOT use the host code if your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping). You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive a project tutorial and a gift from me.