I needed to make some thank you cards which gave me a perfect reason to open up the Botanical Prints Product Medley. This medley is featured on page 61 of the Jan-June 2020 Mini Catalog. I love everything about this Medley, from the beautiful botanical images and coordinating dies, black & white DSP (with beautiful botanicals on the flip side), Old Olive ribbon, printed die cuts, the sweetest bee embellishments and more.
Here's a quick rundown of how I made this card.
- Cut out 3 Whisper White stitched scalloped rectangles using the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Stamp the berry image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the rectangles. Color the image using Old Olive and Pool Party Blends.
- Cut a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Basic Black CS. Score it at 4-1/4"
- Attach a 2" x 5-1/2" piece of the Botanical Prints Medley DSP to the Basic Black card base.
- Attach the stamped rectangles to the card base using Stampin' Dimensionals. Do not attach dimensionals to the lower edge of the rectangles.
- Wrap the Old Olive ribbon from the Medley around the bottom edge of the rectangles and tie a bow.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento ink and cut out using the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Attach the sentiment using Dimensionals
- Attach an Old Olive Rhinestone from the Noble Peacock assortment.
- Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White piece and attach it to the inside of the card.
- Cut a 1/2" x 5-1/4" strip of DSP and attach it to the inside of the card.
Here is a little video about the Botanical Prints Medley.
I love this Medley and look forward to sharing more samples with you very soon.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! All of the products I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The Host Code for January is FTCKVA4N. When you place a Stampin' Up!® order using this code I will send you a project tutorial. If your order is $60 or more I will also send you a package of Champagne Rhinestones as a thank you gift. This gift will be sent in February.
Please do NOT use the host code if your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping). You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive a project tutorial and a gift from me.