Ready for another Festive Friday Challenge?
How do you play along? Just pick 3 items from the Inspo list to include in your projects and submit it to the Festive Friday gallery by the due date. The project you create doesn't have to celebrate Valentine's Day but it does need to include 3 items from the Inspo List. Here is a link to how to play along with the challenge.
I chose to use hearts, doilies, and red from the Inspo List. I could even claim glitter since he is holding a glittery red heart. Isn't the raccoon from the Special Someone set so cute? From the first time I saw the catalog I knew the set would have to be mine. Beginning on February 4th, the Special Day dies that coordinates with the Special Someone set will become available. As a demonstrator I was able to pre-order them which is what I used to cut out Mr. Raccoon.
Let's Make It
- Cut out 2 tags from the Golden Honey Specialty DSP (Sale-A-Bration choice) using the tag die from the Bonanza dies.
- Score the bottom of the tags 1-1/4" . This is how big the item I wanted to insert measures.
- Apply adhesive to one of the 1-1/4" rectangles and place the other tag over it.
- Secure the treat in the holder with adhesive. I used a Ferrero Rocher.
- Thread a 4" piece of Real Red ribbon through the tag holes and tie a bow around the ribbon using White Baker's Twine
- Stamp the outline raccoon image in Basic Gray ink.
- Ink the bold raccoon stamp in Basic Gray ink and stamp off once on a piece of scrap paper and then over the outline raccoon image.
- Cut out the raccoon using the Special Day dies or fussy cut.
- Using Stampin' Dimensionals attach the raccoon to a red heart doily
- Stamp "for you" on Whisper White card stock. Cut out using the banner die from the Clubhouse bundle.
- Cut 2 hearts out of Red Glitter paper
- Attach one heart to the raccoons paws using a part of a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Attach one heart to the banner. Attach the banner using SNAIL adhesive to the doily.
- Using Stampin' Dimensionals attach the doily to the treat holder.
Cute and simple little treat to give to your friends, co-workers, or anytime you need a little treat holder. Now it is time for you to figure out what you are going to make for the Festive Friday Challenge #FF0051.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team created.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! All of the products I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The Host Code for January is FTCKVA4N. When you place a Stampin' Up!® order using this code I will send you a project tutorial. If your order is $60 or more I will also send you a package of Champagne Rhinestones as a thank you gift. This gift will be sent in early February.
Please do NOT use the host code if your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping). You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive a project tutorial and a gift from me.