Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Pop Up Blog Hop! We are all fans of this monthly crafting kit and want to share with you our enthusiasm for this box of fun and creativity. The beauty of the Paper Pumpkin kit is that you can follow the directions provided in the kit to make the projects as they were designed, or use the supplies as a starting point and let your creativity run wild. On this Hop we will be sharing lots of ideas with you on how to use February's Paper Pumpkin kit: Lovely Day.
I usually try and make my alternate project using mostly materials in the kit. However this time I couldn't resist coloring the beautiful flower in the Lovely Day kit. This flower is a larger version of the flowers that adorn the birthday cake in the Happy Birthday to You Sale-A-Bration stamp set and so fun to color.
I embossed the image using Versamark ink and Black embossing powder on Shimmery White cardstock. I used Shimmery White CS since I planned to watercolor the image. Shimmery White CS doesn't absorb the water as quickly as Whisper White or Very Vanilla CS does, which makes it a great choice when you watercolor.
I stamped the flower in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and attached the colored flower over it using Stampin' Dimensionals. I love the rose gold foil sentiments that are in the kit. They are already on a foam dimensional and are so pretty. I hope we will see more of these kinds of embellishments.
Hope you enjoyed my alternate project idea using the February Paper Pumpkin kit. It is time for you to see what the creative Darla Watson has made.
Here's a list of all the stops on the Blog Hop!
- Janey Backer http://bit.ly/3bAo32D
- Elizabeth Ames http://bit.ly/2ug5BeS
- Charmane Hopkins https://bit.ly/39AIFps
- Debbi Green http://bit.ly/31V8ZYL
- Deb Naylor https://bit.ly/2tXpjf4
- Shirley Merker https://bit.ly/38x1HgD
- Tricia Butts http://bit.ly/37BZKOD
- Terri Takashige http://bit.ly/2SW0OHN
- Candy Ford bit.ly/2SI2HJj
- Sharon Burkert http://bit.ly/PPPLovelyDay
- Darla Watson https://bit.ly/2SEdmEz
- Darla Roberts http://bit.ly/38KISGT 13
- Lisa Ann Bernard http://bit.ly/37GTqoR
Are you currently a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? If not, now is a great time to join in the fun. Contact your demonstrator to get started or CLICK HERE* to subscribe.
If you are interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin you can sign up for either a monthly subscription (billed monthly) or a prepaid subscription in my online store. For more information about a monthly subscription CLICK HERE. To see the prepaid subscription options, check my online store.
3-month prepaid subscription
1 FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item
6-month prepaid subscription
2 FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration items
|1 FREE Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Item|
12-month prepaid subscription
4 FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration items
|2 FREE Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Items (Plus Host Benefits!)|
Cheers to seven years! This March, Paper Pumpkin has reached another exciting milestone: our seventh year of delivering fun, easy, creative projects to you and your customers. To thank everyone who has helped us along the way, we’re including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5" x 3-1/2" (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8" x 3-5/8" (13 x 9.2 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron.
- The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4x6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.