How are you? Hope you are well. I am working on blogging every day while I am socially distancing. I would like to be days ahead but that is not yet the case. It is taking me some time to adjust to the new normal.
Here are the details:
- Pool Party CS card base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- Lily Impressions DSP cut at 4" x 5-1/4"
- Pool Party CS 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Use the butterfly from the Springtime Impressions die and cut out on the 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" Pool Party CS
- So Very Vellum Specialty DSP in Pool Party 2-1/4" x 4-1/4" cut out the butterfly. The So Very Vellum DSP has sold out but you could use Cardstock Vellum or the Pool Party butterfly you cut in the prior step
- Stamp the sentiment from the Parisian Beauty stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Layer the Lily Impressions DSP on to the Pool Party card base. Layer the Pool Party cs with the butterfly cut out on to the Lily Impressions DSP.
- Apply a glue dot or 2 to the body of the Vellum butterfly and adhere it in the cut out.
- Color the rhinestones using Calypso Coral Dark Stampin' Blends
I added a strip of DSP to the inside of the card and some additional butterflies cut using the Butterfly Beauty dies.
We are in the final days of Sale-A-Bration and we may begin to see more items sell out so be sure to place your order sooner rather than later. If you need assistance please contact me.