How are you? Hope you are doing well! I have a quick and simple card for you today.
Here's the scoop on this card.
- Card base-4-1/4" x 11" Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2"
- Black & White Stripe DSP-2" x 4-1/4" (You can find the stripe in the Golden Honey Specialty DSP (SAB unfortunately sold out) and in the Botanical Prints Product Medley)
- Black CS strip-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Tag 2-1/8" x 3-3/4" Whisper White. I used the Bonanza die (currently not orderable but hopefully it will be orderable soon)
- Poppy image from the Painted Poppies stamp set colored with the Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Blends
- Red Rhinestones
- Thanks from the Ornate Thanks stamp set (early release April 1)
This is a simple layout that helps you use those little strips of DSP that you just cannot throw away and also strips of cardstock. Tell me that I am not the only person who has trouble throwing out strips of cardstock. This also is a great card template if you do not have a lot of supplies.