Today I am showing you another one of the new fun products in the 2nd Sale-A-Bration release, So Very Vellum Specialty DSP! This new DSP features colored vellum sheets with an embossed design. There are a total of six 12" x 12" sheets vellum sheets in Pool Party, Purple Posy, and Soft Sea Foam.
Here I used the Purple Posy vellum and paired it with the Sending Flowers Dies from the Coordination Product Release.
- 4-1/4" x 11" Thick Whisper White CS, scored at 5-1/2"
- 4" x 5-1/4" Purple Posy So Very Vellum Specialty DSP
- 3-7/8" x 3-7/8" Whisper White CS
- Use the Sending Flowers die and cut the circle with the flowers die in Whisper White
- Attach the Sending Flowers die cut to the Purple Posy So Very Vellum sheet.
- Wrap the Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon around the Vellum and tie a bow
- Apply adhesive to the back of the vellum sheet, strategically placing it so the Whisper White CS covers it.
- Apply a few drops of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a few dots along the bottom of the vellum
- Adhere the Vellum to the card base.
- Use the small butterfly die from the Butterfly Beauty dies and cut 3 Highland Heather butterflies. Attach them to the card.
- Use the Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blend and color 7 rhinestones. Attach the rhinestones to the center of the flowers.
This is a quick and easy card that can be used for many different occasions. I will stamp a sentiment on the inside when I decide who I am going to send it to.
I will have another fun card using the So Very Vellum Specialty DSP soon. I am thrilled with this colored and embossed vellum! Love the soft and romantic look of vellum. If you are interested in this vellum be sure to order it soon, it is available only while supplies last.