Welcome to the Stamper's Dozen April Blog Hop... Spring has Sprung!
Yes, I am using the Forever Blossoms bundle again! Before Covid 19 started, we made plans to go to Japan to see the cherry blossoms. I have been to Japan but never in the spring. In fact if all had gone according to plan we would be just getting ready to return home. Needless to say we didn't go so instead I have to satisfy myself by stamping a lot with my Forever Blossoms stamp set and the Cherry Blossoms Dies.
In addition to coloring the flowers using Stampin' Blends I inked the entire image with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it using a custom mix of clear embossing powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter (i start with equal parts and adjust from there). I call this mix Glittery Goodness. Lots of sparkle and very little shedding of glitter.
Stamper's Dozen April 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Enjoy the hop!