Did you know there was a National Lucky Penny day? Well, there is and it is celebrated on May 23. National Lucky Penny Day is the festivity featured on the Festive Friday Challenge #FF0058.
To play in the challenge pick 3 of the elements to include in your project. It is easy and fun to play along!
Here's what I made using the elements: copper, green, gift card holder, and congratulations sentiment. This just may be the easiest gift card holder you will ever make.
All you need to do is cut the front of the card to the score line to form a pocket. Secure the side and along the bottom to form a pocket. Lots of retiring products were used to make this card.
Retiring Products Used
- Garden Lane DSP this is now available for only $8.05 , while supplies last
- 6" x 6" Subtles DSP this unfortunately has already sold out
- Leaf Punch I use this one a lot
- Parisian Dies going to miss those pretty swirls
- On to Adventure cutest images and sentiments
Click HERE for a PDF Tutorial!
Hope to see your project for Festive Friday #FF0058 in the Gallery!