Yes, I am back today using Magenta Madness. This new In Color is such a happy color, it lifts my spirits, and definitely brings a smile to my face. Today I am using it with the Field of Flowers stamp set. I really like the simple and clean images and sentiments in this stamp set.
Here are the basics:
- The card base is Magenta Madness cardstock 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2", 1/2" x 4" strip for the inside of the card
- Vellum Cardstock 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", cut using the Many Medallions die
- Whisper White cardstock 2-3/4" x 4", cut using the Stitched So Sweetly die, 1/2" x 4" strip for the inside of the card, 4" x 5-1/4" inside of the card
- Whisper White cardstock 1" x 3" cut using the Stitched Rectangle die. Use the edge of the rectangle die to custom cut the rectangle
- Marvelous Magenta twine sadly, not available for purchase. This was in the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit.
- Bumblebee cardstock scrap piece to cut butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty dies 6 butterflies in total
- Magenta Madness and Just Jade ink pads
- Just Jade enamel dot from the 2020-22 In Color enamel dots
Have a large shopping list? Join now and receive in addition to the already great Starter Kit, a free bundle of your choice. Contact me for more information. I would love to have you be a part of my stamp ladies team!