It is Thursday! Time for the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge. This week it is a color challenge. Check out my card and guess what the 3 colors are for the challenge.
I hope you guessed Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, and Just Jade! If you did, you are correct!
Are you thinking that I only have a couple of stamp sets and dies? Seems like I use the Wreath Builder dies a lot. Rest assured I have, ahem, a few more.
I modified this fold a bit to accommodate the wreath. Here are the measurements if you would like to make something similar.
- Cinnamon Cider CS card base: 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 4-1/2", 9",10"
- Just Jade CS 4" x 4" for the wreath, used some of the scrap to cut the leaves for the sentiment flower
- Bumblebee CS 2" x 4" for 7 flowers
- Cinnamon Cider CS 2" x 2" for 7 small flowers
- Whisper White CS 4" x 4-1/4" for the inside, 5/8" x 3-1/2" banner
- Cinnamon Cider DSP (6" x 6" In Color DSP) 4" x 4-1/4", 3/4" x 4" (cut 2 one for the front and one for inside)
Are you wondering where to find that adorable Just Jade gingham ribbon? It is part of the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo pack. I would love gingham ribbon in lots more colors. Wouldn't you agree?
Hope you enjoyed today's fun fold card. Thank you for stopping by and see you tomorrow!