It is Thursday and time for the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge! This week it is a sketch challenge. When I saw the sketch I knew it was a great one to use patterned paper. I chose the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP. This pack of paper is very posh. There's copper and gold foil on some of the designs and they add even more richness and elegance to the paper.
The Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP is beautiful and part of the Gilded Autumn Suite. The Beautiful Autumn bundle is also part of the suite and I used it to stamp the sentiment and also punch out the leaves. The leaves I punched out were on one of the designs in the DSP. Being able to punch out stamped images and images from the DSP makes these punches even more versatile.
Here are the measurements of the DSP and cardstock I used
- Cajun Craze card base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- Early Espresso layer 3-1/4" x 4-1/2"
- Very Vanilla 4" x 5-1/4" inside of the card, 3/4" x 2-1/2" (sentiment strip)
- Copper Foil strips 2 strips (1" x 5")
- Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP 3 strips (1-1/4" x 3-3/4"), 1/2" x 5-1/4" (inside of the card)
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie & Mary Design Team created for the challenge.
Click on any of the links and you will be taken to my online store! Thank you!