Running a little late this morning with my post. Made some quick, easy and I think elegant cards to share with you today.
Here's what I used to make this card.
- Early Espresso CS 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
- Very Vanilla CS 4" x 5-1/4" (inside of the card), 3" x 3" (for the sentiment)
- Ornate Garden Specialty DSP 1-1/2" x 5-1/2", 1/2" x 4" (to decorate inside of the card)
- Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
- Gold Foil 1/4" x 5-1/2" or cut this from the Forever Gold Specialty DSP
- Early Espresso ink pad
- Ridiculously Awesome stamp set
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
The hardest part was deciding what stamp set to use for the sentiment. I chose this sentiment from the Ridiculously Awesome set. This is another special stamp set, it is Ronda Wade's Million Dollar stamp set.
In this view you can see the inside of the card decorated with a strip of DSP and a gold foil leaf from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.
Since I already had the Ornate Garden DSP and the Early Espresso card base cut and scored I decided to make another card using the same ingredients except for the sentiment. This sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit. I love this sentiment and during this time I think this is something we need to hear and take to heart.
Thanks for stopping by! I will list below the links to all the products I used.