Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! The theme this month is Holiday Happenings. Here we will be enjoying lots of family time and being cozy at home. How about you?
I made a little pocket using the Trimming the Town DSP. This DSP is great to use in this way since it has such fun designs on both sides of the paper. You just need to make sure that the design is going in the correct direction. I cut the DSP 4" x 11" and scored it at 1-1/4" & 5-1/2". This is a little narrower than the usual A-2 card but these measurements uses the DSP a little more efficiently and allows me to get 3 of these pockets from 1 sheet of DSP. The card is held together by the Real Red Sheer ribbon. The sides of the pocket are not glued together.
The sentiments are from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set. The Real Red layer measures 5-1/4" x 3-3/4" and the Whisper White measures 5-1/8" x 3-5/8". All the corners were rounded using the Detailed Trio punch.
This card is a great way to use the beautiful Designer Series Paper that Stampin' Up!® offers. The only leftover you have is a 1" x 12" strip.
Now it is time for you to check out what the talented Carol Payne has created for you!
Stamper's Dozen December 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin - Rachel’s Stamping Place -
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the hop!
Remember to check out the Clearance Rack and the Year-End Close Out