Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! This month we are hopping featuring products that are retiring. The retirement/Last Chance list can be found here. You will find lots of great deals on the Last Chance list but remember these items are only available while supplies last.
I kept on waffling about what stamp set I wanted to show for this blog hop. When I was cleaning up my desk I found this Ornate Style bouquet all embossed and colored! I cannot even remember when I colored it and why didn't I ever finish it?
I layered the bouquet onto Flirty Flamingo CS and the on to a Basic Black card base. I added some black twine (Black Twine will be in the upcoming catalog-yay) and a label from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. The hello is from the Beauty Abounds stamp set. which is also retiring. I also scattered a few rhinestones around the bouquet.
The image was heat embossed using white embossing powder. The image was colored using ink refills and a Water Painter. Unfortunately i failed to write down the colors I used. These are the ink refills I think I used to color in the image; Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive.
I will miss this big image from the Ornate Style stamp set. It is fun to color and doesn't require too much else to be done to it.
Thank you for stopping by and not it is time for you to check out the rest of the hop!
<!—STAMPERS DOZEN BLOG HOP LINKS-->
Stamper's Dozen April 2021 Blog Hop
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – Create & Feel Great
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released