The patterns in the True Love DSP are so fun to mix and match. It just might be the perfect pack of paper. I know I am biased. I love black and white cards with a pop of color.
I mixed 2 of the pattens for the card and cut out and colored the flower and leaves from another pattern in the pack. I colored the flower using Magenta Madness and Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends. I also added a few In Color Enamel Dots. The "thanks" is from the Hand-Penned Petals set which is in the upcoming Annual Catalog.
Here's more information about this card.
- Card base 5-1/2" x 7-1/2" scored at 3-1/4", 6-5/8".
- DSP pattern A 3" x 5-1/4".
- DSP pattern B 3/4" x 5-1/4".
- Inside of the card Basic White 3" x 5-1/4".
- Attach the circle along the scored line using dimensionals. The circle bends back to open the card and folds back to close the card.
The peony was colored using Mango Melody, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, and Blushing Bride Stampin' Blends. This stamp set and dies are currently offered as a bundle saving you 10%. In the upcoming catalog it will no longer be available as a bundle.
Thank you for stopping by!