Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! We are all Stampin' Up!® demonstrators who have joined together to form this fun group. The hop occurs every month on the 14th at 7 pm (PST). This month the theme for our hop is Christmas. Enjoy the hop!
I have been playing with the Merriest Moments bundle and it has been a joy to create with. This bundle is special. There is a lovely stamp set, great dies and a Hybrid Embossing folder. This is a very versatile and beautiful bundle of products.
For this card I used the Merriest Moment stamp set and dies. The poinsettias are stamped in Cherry Cobbler with Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen leaves. I added a sprig of Gold Metallic Specialty Paper cut using one of the Poinsettia dies. The patterned paper is from the Tidings of Christmas DSP in the Annual Catalog. The ribbon is the Cherry Cobbler & Gold Metallic Ribbon.
This card has a little secret.
Yup, it is also a gift card holder. The front of the card is scored at 1-1/2" and is folded to the inside to form the pocket. Did I fool you or did you know all along?
Here are the basic measurements and scoring for this card:
*Card base 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 1-1/2" and 5-1/2"
Now it is time for you to hop on over to see what Carol Payne has created for you!
Stamper's Dozen September 2021 Blog Hop
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson - A Stamp Above
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!