I meant to write this post last week while on a trip but didn't get to it and I guess it was meant to be. Why? Let's see if you can figure it out.
I created this card for the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge, #CCMC686.
This week it is a color challenge.
Do you see what I see? Here's another look before I show you what I did.
Let me tell you a bit about the card (you probably already can see what I did or I should say, didn't do).
- Card base: 4-1/4" x 11" Daffodil Delight CS scored at 5-1/2".
- Basic White CS 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" textured using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Basic White CS 4" x 5-1/4" inside of the card.
- Daffodil Delight CS 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" cut using the bolder die from the Many Layered Blossoms.
- Pumpkin Pie CS 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" cut using the detailed die from the Many Layered Blossoms.
- Evening Evergreen 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" or scraps cut the leaves from the dies from the Many Layered Blossoms.
- Evening Evergreen 1" x 3" cut using the Stitched Rectangle die.
Attach the Basic White CS to the Daffodil Delight card base.
Attach the Daffodil Delight flowers to the Basic White CS.
Attach the Pumpkin Pie outline flowers over the Daffodil Delight flowers.
Cut out the Evening Evergreen leaves and attach them over the leaves.
Emboss the sentiment with White Embossing powder on the Evening Evergreen Stitched Rectangle and attach it to the card front.
Attach some Evening Evergreen jewels from the 2021-23 In Color Jewels.
You can probably see what I didn't do. I tried to overlook it but it is one of those things that once you see it, you cannot not see it.
Did you see it?
Here is the corrected version. I am going to end this post before I see something else I didn't do!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the design team created for the challenge.
Just a few days left to receive 3 card kits using the Merriest Moments stamp set. All you need to do is place a $40 order using the Host Code D7SSYY6Y by October 15th and I will send you all the card kits and a tutorial too. Shop here!