Welcome to the Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of international Stampin' Up! demonstrators who hop together monthly. The Creativity Abounds Blog Hop goes live the third Wednesday of the month. We create monthly tutorial bundles-see below to see how you can receive then and also quarterly virtual stamp camps. This month we are focusing on gift packaging on both the blog hop and the tutorial bundle. Enjoy the hop and all the ways you can wrap it up!
Need a cute way to gift some chocolate? This little box is an Acetate Card Box cut in half. You can fit 9 Nuggets in it.
- Real Red CS-5-1/4" x 4-3/8" scored at 2-7/8" and 3-1/2".
- Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP 4-3/8" x 2-7/8" (this is for the back of the box)
- Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP 4-3/8" x 1-1/2" (decorate the front flap) and additional strips to cover the Nuggets.
- Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP snowflake or other design cut out using the Gingerbread Dies.
- Real Red Double Stitched Satin Ribbon 19"
- Cut the Acetate Box in half. Fold the tabs and close up on end of the box.
- Adhere the 4-3/8" x 2-7/8" DSP to the outside of the box ( back/outside of the box).
- Adhere the strip of DSP to the Real Red CS. The strip will fit between the score lines.
- Apply Stampin' Seal + to the Real Red CS (below the 2nd score line on the same side as the strip of DSP.
- Insert the Real Red CS into the box and secure. This will cover up the adhesive showing from step 2).
- Tie the ribbon around the flap and make a bow.
- Attach the Snowflake to the flap using Stampin' Dimensionals. Secure the ribbon down with a dimensional.
- Wrap the Nuggets with 1" x 3-1/8" strips of DSP.
You can hide a gift card behind the nuggets. Coffee and chocolates, what a great little gift!
You could also fill the little box up with tags.
I know there are many other little treats that would fit in this little package. Be sure to let me know what you put in your box!
Now it is time to check out all the other stops in the hop!
Thanks for stopping by!
I used a few items that are available on the Seasonal Sale (Nov. 16-18) 10% off Cardstock, 15% off Ink Pads (Stampin' Up! colors), 20% off Dies (Annual Catalog).
- Tailor Made Tags (these are marked as low inventory so shop soon!)
- Stitched Rectangles dies
- Real Red Cardstock
Place a $50 order through my online store and receive this bundle (14 tutorials!!) as a thank you. You can also purchase the tutorial bundle for $15.00. Please contact me (sharo[email protected]) if you would like to purchase the tutorial.