Welcome to the Inspire, Create, Share Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators who hop together the 2nd Tuesday of the month. This month our theme is Thank You. Hop along with us and get inspired!
I am using products from the Stampin' Up!® Annual catalog, the upcoming 2022 J-J (January-June) Mini Catalog and a product that is available for a limited time only. Here we go!
Here's the breakdown of where you can find all the different products.
2021-22 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalog
- Soft Succulent gingham DSP can be found in the Pansy Petals DSP.
- The adorable little tag and thank you can be found in the Hydrangea Haven bundle.
- The Soft Succulent ribbon is one of the 3/8" Open Weave ribbons.
2022 J-J Mini Catalog (January -June)
- The lovely daffodils were created using the Daffodil Dies which can be also purchased as a part of the Daffodil Daydream bundle.
- The itty bitty butterfly on the Thank You tag is also one of the new embellishments, Brushed Brass Butterflies. These are so cute!
- The Evening Evergreen paper wrapping the daffodil bouquet is part of the Ever Eden Cotton Paper. This paper is lightweight and easier to manipulate. It made the perfect wrap for the flowers. It also comes in Soft Succulent. This paper is only available until January 3, 2022 or while supplies last.
I used Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody for the daffodils and Soft Succulent for the leaves. Daffodils are such happy flowers and seeing them always makes me smile. They are what I look for as a sign that Spring is coming!
Now it is time for you to hop on over and see what the talented Joni Metras has created for you!
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the blog hop!