Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators who hop together on the 14th of every month. This month our theme is Winter Wishes.
I decided to use the Classic Cloche bundle which I am sorry to say has sold out and is no longer available. Just a note that things are selling out quickly so if there are thing you want from the July-December Mini Catalog do not delay and order sooner than later.
Instead of putting my winter scene in a cloche I decided to frame it with this cutout created using a die from the So Many Snowflakes dies. I cut the die from the Whimsy & Wonder DSP, which has also sold out. The pretty silver striped DSP behind the is also from the Whimsy & Wonder DSP pack.
Can you see the rhinestones on the snowflakes? These are the Iridescent Rhinestones and they are featured in the upcoming 2022 J-J (January-June) Mini Catalog. I love them! They are one of my favorite embellishments. These rhinestones have their own special shine and seem to reflect the colors around them. Seriously, I will be stocking up on these.
The sentiment is a shortened version of the sentiment in the set. I carefully inked up just the Joy & Happiness part of the sentiment. This is something I wish for everyone this Winter season.
Now it is time for you to hop on over to see what the talented Carol Payne has create for you!
Here's a list of all the stops on the hop!
Stamper's Dozen December 2021 Blog Hop
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the hop!