I love color but every once in a while I what to make an all white card or a simple black and white card. The Artfully Composed Suite is full of color and a tropical vibe but I also wondered how would it look in black and white?
I told you I was obsessed with this particular leaf die. I am not sure I have made a card with the Artfully Layered Bundle that doesn't include this particular leaf.
Here are are the measurements:
- Basic White Thick CS 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
- Basic Black CS 4-1/8" x 5-3/8", 3-1/2" x 5" (cut 2 large leaves) , scrap piece for the sentiment
- Vellum Layering Designs 4" x 5-1/4"
- Basic White CS 4" x 5-1/4"
- Cut a rectangle (Stitched Rectangle dies) on the Basic White CS.
- Adhere the Vellum over the Basic White CS. Use small dots of glue to attach the vellum.
- Adhere the the Vellum to the Basic Black CS.
- Adhere the Basic Black CS to the card base.
- Die cut 2 large leaves out of Basic Black CS.
- Attach leaves to the vellum using tiny dots of liquid glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on to a scrap of Basic Black CS.
- Apply White Embossing powder and remove the excess powder.
- Heat emboss the sentiment.
- Fussy cut around the sentiment.
- Attach sentiment to the card using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach Irisdescent Rhinestones.
Thanks for stopping by,
Place a $50 order through my online store and receive this bundle (12 tutorials!!) as a thank you. You can also purchase the tutorial bundle for $15.00. Please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to purchase the tutorial.