Time for another fun Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. This month we are focusing on the new! There is so much new to choose from right now. Stampin' Up! just launched the J-J (January-June) 2022 Mini Catalog and the (January-February) 2022 Sale-A-Bration.
Hello Ladybug! The new Hello Ladybug (punch) bundle is so cute! The body of the ladybug is Basic Black CS and the shell/wings was wa stamped in Real Red ink on Basic White CS and then punched out. The dots on the shell/wings were stamped in Tuxedo Memento Black ink and I added some Shimmery Crystal Effects on top for some dimension and shine.
The thanks is part of the Amazing Thanks Dies. Love the font! The big bold Old Olive leaves were stamped using the Hello Ladybug set and yes, I fussy cut them out. Fortunately the leaves are easy to cut. The Daffodil Delight flowers were cut using the Peach dies and accented with red rhinestones. The black and white patterned paper is from the fabulous Pattern Party DSP pack.
Inside another adorable ladybug and a strip of paper from the Pattern Party pack.
Now it is time for you to check out what the talented Carol Payne has created for you!
Stamper's Dozen January 2022 Blog Hop
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the hop!